In this article, we will talk about money transactions and how you can send money from one place to another. For money transactions, we need bank accounts and different network accounts. If you want to deposit money through Bank transfers and Easypaisa agent You can use the latest Raast payment system
Technological advancements and digital banking are very famous nowadays. Now people sitting at home can transfer money with ease. For this, you neither need to wait nor need to go round the banks. You can easily send money to each other from the comfort of your home
What is Raast ID?
Raast is a digital payment system introduced by the State Bank of Pakistan. Raast ID is a unique identification number assigned to individuals. The Raast ID is used for making and receiving payments. It can be associated with various identifiers, such as a mobile phone number or a National Identity Card (NIC) number, etc.
You can easily transfer money from your Easypaisa account to any bank account or Raast ID in just a few minutes
Methods to Transfer Money
There are two methods which can be used to send money
- Bank Account To Easypaisa
- Easypaisa To Bank Account
Bank Account To Easypaisa
How to transfer money from a bank account to EasyPaisa
If you want to send money from your personal bank account to your EasyPaisa account you have to follow a few steps
- Firstly Open your personal bank account app and log in.
- A bank list will appear on the screen
- Select Telenor Microfinance Bank / Easypaisa from the list.
- Add EasyPaisa as a beneficiary or payee.
- Enter the receiver’s
- “bank account number”
- Enter the “purpose of Payment
- Enter your Easypaisa account number and proceed.
- Enter the amount you want to send
- You have to provide an authentication code, password, or PIN to confirm the transaction.
- Click on the send button
- After the Confirmation, the money will be transferred from your bank account to the EasyPaisa account
Easypaisa To Bank Account
How to transfer money from EasyPaisa to a Bank account
Please follow these steps
- Firstly, Open the Easypaisa app and log in to your account.
- A screen will be shown here you will see an option “Bank Transfer”
- Tap on “Bank Transfer”
- A list will be shown
- Select the bank name where you want to send the money.
- Enter the Receiver’s account number.
- Select your purpose of payment.
- Enter the Receiver’s mobile number.
- Enter the amount to be transferred
- Click on the “Send now” option
- You have successfully transferred money
Charges of sending money
- You need not pay after Five transactions per month
- 1% charge after 6th to 10th transactions
- On the 11th transaction, You will be paid at 2% (incl. tax).
Remember: bank to Easypaisa transfer limit 25000
We have explained money transfer methods in detail. We hope you like this article. You can easily send any amount to anyone using your Easypaisa account. Enjoy this service and stay in touch