About 8171 Ehsas Program
In this article, we will discuss complete detailed information about the 8171 Ehsaas program Registration process. We will also talk about Ehsas’s eligibility criteria and the application process. This program was introduced on the 27th of March 2019 during the pandemic Covid to reduce financial and health-related issues.
Ehsaas Program 8171 Online Registration 2023-24 is available for all Pakistani citizens who belong to Federal, Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, Gilgit, and AJK. This program is designed to help the poorest society in Pakistan. About 12 million people have received financial assistance.
Now people can check Their status by sending an SMS to 8171. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can receive Rs. 7000 on a quarterly basis. The dynamic survey has been launched for new members. If you are still not included in the Ehsaas Program.
Visit the Dynamic Registration Center to register for the Ehsas program along with your original CNIC and B-Form of your children. The dynamic centers are established in all districts.
What is Ehsaas program 8171?
8171 Ehsaas registration program Nadra 2023 has been started. The Ehsaas Program is a social protection program that aims to provide financial assistance and support to society. The 8171 is a shortcode. This code is used for sending an SMS.
8171 Ehsas programs list
The govt has introduced various programs to help the Pakistani citizens
- Ehsaas’ Kafalat Programme
- The Ehsaas Emergency Cash
- The Ehsaas Rashan portal
- Ehsaas Scholarship Programs
- Ehsaas health cards and many more
Purpose of the 8171 Ehsaas Program
The basic motto of the Ehsaas Program is to provide financial empowerment to deserving women across Pakistan quarterly.
The Government of Pakistan has increased the cash amount of the Ehsaas Program up to 25%, which is around Rs.12000.
Here are the following objectives of the 8171 Ehsaas Program:
- This program is designed to reduce poverty and give social protection.
- To provide financial assistance to needy people and eliminate poverty.
- To improve the standard of living in bad economic conditions in the country
- To create job opportunities for unemployed people.
Also Read 8070 Free Atta Scheme 2023
NSER survey (Socio-Economic Register)
The NSER Survey was started on March 1, 2023.BISP created the National Socio-Economic Register (NSER) to collect socioeconomic data. this data was collected from 35 million households
The survey team will visit your house and collect the data .only deserving families are enrolled in this program. You have to provide the following information.
- Survey form number
- Name of the person
- CNIC number.
- Family category number.
- Number of family members
- Mobile number
Which documentation is required for the Ehsas program?
you need the following documents:
- Applicant’s National Identity Card copy
- B” Form.
- Income certificate
- utility bill copy of the applicant’s
- House Rent Agreement In the case of a rented house
- Residence certificate.
Ehsaas Program application Registration 2023-24
The Ehsaas Registration Centers are available in every city in Pakistan. People can visit their offices and centers for registration.
- Visit the official website of NADRA website at www.nadra.gov.pk
- Go to the “Ehsaas Web Portal” tab
- Fill out the application form with all the required information
- Submitted the form
- Wait for a few seconds for the verification process
- If you are eligible, you have to notify a message to your registered mobile number.
How to check eligibility criteria in the Ehsas program?
If you want to check your eligibility criteria you should have a valid CNIC. If your identity card is expired you are not allowed to registration. You can check your eligibility criteria online.
- Ehsas registration through SMS.
- Check eligibility criteria 8171 web portal
1. Check Ehsas Program registration through SMS
- First of all, compose a new message.
- Write a 14-digit CNIC number in SMS “CNIC <space> your CNIC number without dashes
- send the message 8171. After that, you will receive a response SMS.
- You will be notified by SMS if you are eligible or not eligible for the Ehsaas program.
2. Check eligibility criteria through the 8171 Web Portal
8171 web portal is an online portal that is used to check eligibility or ineligibility criteria.
- Go to the 8171 web portal.
- Fill out the Socio-Economic Register (NSER) form
- Enter your personal information such as
- Real name
- Valid I’d card number
- Phone number
- Capture code
- Press the submitted button
- After a few seconds, you will receive a confirmation message from Nadra.
- If you are eligible you can visit the nearest Ehsas center to get 12000
Where can I receive Ehsas program payments?
The Ehsas Program payment can be received from ATMs or concerned banks during the specific timing schedule.
No doubt Ehsaas Program 8171 is a social protection program. Ehsaas 8171” is a social welfare program launched by the Government of Pakistan. The purpose of this program is to provide financial assistance to poor people who can’t afford Their basic needs. This program is very helpful in reducing poverty and providing financial assistance.
[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url” /][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” /][/contact-form]