Zong 4G keeps introducing new things for its customers. Zong has launched ESIM in Pakistan. Basically, it is a new technology Sim. In this article we will talk about Zong ESIM What is Zong e sim? And How it can be purchased and what its price is? So let’s discuss this in detail
Zong 4G ESIM Details
E Sim in Pakistan means “Electronic Sim” which is used in new technology mobile Phones. Now activate your ESIM and get digital with Zong 4G. This SIM is used in new iPhone and Android models of mobile phones. Now E-SIM will be used in place of physical SIM. Zong E SIM, also known as Electronic SIM. It is a new technology that replaces the traditional physical SIM card with a programmable SIM chip
Now Zong users can use a mobile service without needing a physical SIM card. E SIM can store multiple profiles. users can have multiple phone numbers on a single device. This is very useful for individuals who travel frequently or need separate numbers for personal and business use.
How does Zong ESIM Works?
ESIM is a new technology that replaces the traditional physical SIM card. ESIM works as a digital electronic Sim. You have to Scan the QR code from your mobile phone to activate this sim
Price of Zong ESIM
The ESIM charges are Rs.5,000
iPhone and Android Mobile phone
Basically zong ESIM can be used in new technology and expensive smartphones such as iPhones and Android mobile phones. It is used only in expensive mobile phones and not everyone uses expensive mobiles. So that’s why ESIM does not support every phone.
Also Read: my zong app free internet
How to activate ESIM?
Here are some steps to activate a Zong eSIM
- Firstly, Check your device compatibility because this sim does not support all mobile phones. only new technology iPhone and Android Phones use Zong eSIM service.
- visit a Zong franchise and contact their customer support to obtain an eSIM activation code.
- Complete the activation process.
- Follow the screen instructions to complete the eSIM activation process.
- Congratulations you have successfully activated ESIM
- Now you can use your Zong eSIM to make calls, send messages, and mobile data. just like with a traditional SIM card.
How to Scan the QR Code of a Zong ESIM?
Here are the following few steps to scan the QR code:
QR code Consists of the necessary information to activate the E SIM
- Go to the ESIM settings menu.
- select the “Add Cellular Plan” option.
- Here you will see an option to scan a QR code. Select this option
- Use your mobile camera to scan the “QR code” provided by Zong.
- Once the QR code is successfully scanned, your device will display the details of the eSIM profile.
- All devices are not compatible with Zong’s ESIM service; only new technology mobile phones can use it. New iPhone and Android Mobile phone support ESIM technology.
- When you scan the QR code provided by Zong. Please hold your mobile phone camera steady position so that it can clearly capture the QR code
You no longer need to use a traditional physical SIM card Because Zong brings a new ESIM with new technology.it is a new technology sim. The biggest advantage of this sim is that it can be easily changed from one mobile phone to another. Keep enjoying this new service.