Telenor is a telecommunications company that offers Telenor ESIM services in some regions. E SIMs are becoming very popular nowadays. Telenor brings a new “ESIM” offer Due to the new Advance technological advancements. Telenor has recently launched its ESIM service. ESIM stands for “Embedded SIM” . E SIM card is a new removable smart card that is used to connect to a mobile network.
Bye bye your ordinary SIM card and use new digital E sim cards to make Calls, SMS, and internet connection. e sim in Pakistan is the combination of a programmable chip that is called an “eUICC” . It works exactly the same as a traditional SIM card.
Advantages of E SIM card
- Its use is very simple and easy.
- E SIM cards are more secure as compared to the physical SIM card.
- E SIM cards support 4G and 5G networks.
- It is a convenient and secure way to stay connected.
Telenor E SIM complete detail
Here are some simple steps to activate ESIM
- Firstly, Visit the Telenor website
- Click on the “ESIM” button.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Enter the ESIM QR code that is provided by Telenor.
- Click on the “Activate” button.
- You have successfully activated the ESIM service.
- It will take a few minutes to be activated
Telenor esim price is Rs. 999 for postpaid customers. The price of ESIM for prepaid customers is Rs. 499.
Keep in mind that The price of Telenor eSIM varies depending on the plan you choose.
The Telenor ESIM code is a specific code that is used to activate your network service. You will need to enter this code when you are activating your ESIM.
QR code is two dimensional barcode that consists of black squares arranged on a white background. It is designed to be easily scanned.QR codes can store various types of information, such as SMS, contact details, Wi-Fi network, etc.
How to buy Telenor ESIM?
You can buy Telenor ESim easily because Telenor ESIM is available at all Telenor franchises and authorized dealers.
Also Read: Telenor balance save code
How to purchase Telenor eSIM online?
- Go to the Telenor official website.
- Click on the “Buy ESIM” option.
- Select the plan you want to purchase.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Enter your payment information.
- Click on the “Buy Now” option
- Congratulations Your ESIM will be activated within a few minutes.
esim Pakistan ESIM supports only some mobile phone devices such as Android and iPhone.Please keep in mind that your mobile supports ESIM service is not
Difference between the physical SIM card and the E SIM
There are various differences between a physical SIM card and an ESIM card.
Here are some key differences between physical SIM cards and ESIMs:
1. Physical SIM Card
- Physical SIM cards are widely used. A physical SIM card is a small, removable card that you insert into your mobile phone to connect to a network.
- Physical SIM cards are available in different sizes for example standard, micro, nano
- you can easily insert a physical SIM card from one device to another
- Physical SIM cards usually require manual activation by inserting them into a device
2. ESIM card
- ESIM is a non-removable SIM card. ESIMs are tiny chips that don’t require physical space.
- ESIMs are not physically removable, which means you can’t transfer them between devices.
- ESIMs can be activated remotely by scanning a QR code provided by the Telenor company
- All mobile phone devices do not support eSIM technology
Also Read: Telenor balance check code
The Telenor embedded SIM “ESIM” offers new opportunities to increase digitalization. Removable SIM cards are an integral part of digital communications. Now small plastic sim cards can be replaced with new digital sim cards. This development offers a number of benefits to increase the digitalization of society.
If you face any difficulty related to Telenor ESIM you can contact Telenor customer care for further help.