Jazz is one of the famous cellular telecommunication networks in Pakistan. In this article, we will share all the complete information related to jazz esim.
Still, most people don’t know about ESIM.
- What is eSIM?
- What are the benefits of ESIM?
- What is ESIM Registration & Activation Process?
We will try to share complete details about ESIM in simple words
What is eSIM?
First of all, we will tell you what is jazz ESIM. ESIM is a non-removable SIM card that is embedded directly into your mobile device. ESIMs can be activated remotely, by scanning a QR code provided by the jazz. Now you can switch your future to ESIM. ESIM Pakistan jazz brings new technology. ESIM is an advanced technology that is embedded in your phone to activate your mobile number without inserting a physical SIM.
Who can use ESIM?
ESIM jazz Those who have an Android or iPhone (iOS) mobile device are eligible to use ESIM. they can avail of the ESIM facility. This is a new technology in Pakistan.
How to subscribe to ESIM?
Jazz users can visit any Jazz Centre, Franchise, or Jazz retailer shops to subscribe to ESIM service. jazz esim price in Pakistan.
Charges of Jazz ESIM
The jazz esim price are Rs.5,000
ESIM Registration & Activation Process
- Visit the nearest Jazz Center, or Franchise to register for eSIM.
- Complete your Registration identity
- After registration, the jazz representative will give you a voucher
- You will receive a QR code on this voucher.
- Turn on your Phone to the internet.
- Go to Settings and click on Cellular.
- You have to select “Add Cellular Plan”
- Open your mobile phone camera to scan the QR code.
- It will start the scanning process
- Congratulations, your ESIM will be active in a few minutes.
ESIM Supported Mobile Phones
Here are the following smartphones. If you have any of these phones you can use the ESIM service. we have shared some mobile phone models that support the ESIM service.
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone SE (2020)
- iPhone 12 Mini
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 Mini
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- Google Pixel 3
- Google Pixel 3a
- Google Pixel 4
- Google Pixel 4a
- Google Pixel 5
- Google Pixel 6 Pro
- Huawei P40
- Huawei P40 Pro
- Huawei P50 Pro
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Samasung Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S20
- Samsung Galaxy S20+
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy S21
- Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G
- Oppo Find X3 Pro
- Oppo Reno 5A
- Oppo Reno 6 Pro 5
If you are using a physical SIM and after you activate ESIM for the same number the current physical SIM will be deactivated. You can use the physical SIM card on another mobile if you want
Terms & conditions
- If you want to activate ESIM Biometric verification is required for it
- if you switch your phone then you need a QR code.
- Please remember not to share your QR code with anyone For security reasons.
- To avoid blocking in DIRBS
- Send IMEIs to 8484
- Send screenshots of your IMEI 1 and IMEI 2 through email
This is the era of modern technology. The network communication process has become more accessible due to the development of science and technology
you can easily digitally activate and store multiple phone numbers due to the ESIM. It also allows jazz users to switch multiple Jazz numbers.