Jazz Weekly Call Package Code 50 rupees
Jazz has Introduced the best Jazz Monthly Call Package 1000 minutes for just 55 Rupees, including 1000 MBS Facebook for 30 days. You can activate this package at a very low cost of Rs. 55 Jazz weekly call package offer is a good option for those who prefer weekly call packages.
You can stay connected with the Jazz Monthly Call Package 1000 Minutes. You can enjoy it For the entire week. This offer is very affordable Now Jazz users can call other Jazz Numbers for just Rs.63 Incl—tax, with Unlimited validity. There is no call setup fee.
Jazz 1000 minutes Package 30 days code
This offer gives 115 Jazz to Jazz Minutes and 250 MBs for WhatsApp usage. To activate this package you should have 63 rupees in your account. This prepaid package is available for all Pakistani users. You must Dail *710# to activate the Jazz 1000 minutes package for 55 rupees.
Also, Read the jazz monthly call package code 70 rupees
Also, Read the jazz monthly call package for 100 rupees
Voice Infinity Offer incentives
This package name is Voice Infinity Offer After subscription to this package you will receive the following incentives
- 115 Jazz Mins
- 600 other network minutes
- 250 MB WhatsApp
- Subscription price Rs.63 (Incl. Tax)
jazz 1000 minutes package 55 rupees Code Details
- Package Name:
- Voice Infinity Offer
- This package costs Rs. 55 (incl. Tax).
- It is valid for 30 days (Monthly).
How to Subscribe?
you can Dail *710# code To subscribe this offer in just RS 55/= (Inc. taxes).
How to unsubscribe?
If you want to unsubscribe from this offer, dial the *710*2# code from your sim.
How to check jazz Package Status
Customers can check the remaining status by dialing the *710*3# code.
Terms & Conditions
- The customers can Dail *710#, subscribed to Voice Infinity Offer
- This bundle is non-recursive you have to dial *710# again to avail of the offer
- There is no time limit users can use Jazz & other network minutes and SMS 24 hours a day
- Call Setup charges are not applicable for this bundle.
- This package is nonrecursive and multiple subscriptions are allowed