How to create JazzCash Account – A complete step by step process
In this article, we will explain all the detailed information related to jazz cash accounts. I will guide you on How to create and open a JazzCash account in 2023. I will explain all JazzCash features advantages or Disadvantages.
Introduction about JazzCash
JazzCash is also known as Mobi Cash. It is the best service provider for paying bills, sending or receiving money, mobile load, etc. jazz cash was cast in 2012 as Mobicash by Mobilink (jazz) .it has a partnership with Waseela Bank and later it was changed to Mobilink microfinance bank. it has a 64 percent market share.
Jazz Cash Account is like a bank account. This account is registered with the State Bank of Pakistan. it is connected to your mobile number and your CNIC number. if you have a Jazz cash account you don’t need to go to any bank. You can do your work with this account at home. all network users can avail of this facility.
All citizens of Pakistan can make all types of payment transactions by using a JazzCash account. you can enjoy all services of a jazz cash account anywhere, anytime. This Mobile Account gives you complete freedom to access financial services anywhere and anytime.
Eligibility criteria to open a jazz cash account
Anyone who is 18 years old and has an ID card can create a Jazz Cash account to send or receive money from any JazzCash Agent across Pakistan.
Jazz Cash Account methods
There are 2 easiest ways that you can follow to create an account. Here are some simple steps to create a Jazz cash account.
- First way! Through three-digit code (*786#)
- Second way! Through Mobile app.
1. First way! Through three digit code dialing (*786#)
It’s a very simple way for creating an account. the jazz or Warid user can enroll their account by simply dialing a code *786#.
- Dial *786# code.
- Enter your CNIC Issuance date.
- A four digit MPIN.
- the number will be sent to you. This is your secret code.
- Your account has been successfully created.
2. Second way! Through Mobile App
It’s a very simple and easy process but you need to follow some steps to open an account. we will use easy words that everyone can understand it. lets we’ll learn the steps for creating this account.
- Download the jazz cash app from the play store on your mobile
- Then give the number on which you want to make an account and click the next button
- After clicking a form will appear in front of you. Now you have to give your information to fill out the form
- and enter your full name.
- enter your CNIC number.
- issuance date of CNIC.
- enter your email address.
- Click on the box to accept the terms and conditions.
- OTP number message sends to your number.
- They asked for your mother’s name for verification. You have to enter your mother’s full name.
- select birthplace and click on next.
- select the password of four digits (MPIN).
- now successfully registered on the JazzCash account.
- You can deposit money without any cost on this account by any retailer.
How to check jazz cash balance without an App
You can check the remaining balance of your Mobile Account. Dial *4444# on jazz sim.
Jazz Cash App Biometric Verification Methods
A Jazz Cash account is verified through a biometric method. We cannot transfer funds without Jazz cash Account verification. Once your Mobile Account registration is complete, you can deposit money free of cost from any JazzCash Agent.
No tax is applicable on depositing into your JazzCash account. you have to scan your right and left hand thumb for biometric verification.
How to create JazzCash Account on other Networks (Zong, Ufone, Telenor)
Basically, two procedures are used to open a jazz cash account.
- Biometric verification:
- Mobile App :
1. Biometric verification:
Other network users can do Biometric verification by visiting the nearest JazzCash Agents And Jazz Franchise
2. Mobile App
The second way is a mobile App because It is an easy, comfortable, and time-saving process. Other network users can create their MPIN through JazzCash Mobile App.
How to block Jazz cash account
If your device Has been lost and you want to block your account simply, you can call on 051-111-124-444 to block your account.