How to create a JazzCash NextGen account
If you are between 12 to 17 years of age, you can easily open a JazzCash NextGen account now. This article will be very helpful for you. We will discuss all Detailed information related to NextGen Account. Now Youngsters between the age of 12 to 17 years, can open this account easily.
They can take full control of their pocket money and enjoy the best Digital Banking Services.No need to visit any bank branch. There is no required documentation process.
NextGen account Introduction
Jazz has introduced JazzCash NextGen Account for those Under 18 Age. This account is for teenagers.
This Jazz offer is very helpful for teenagers, especially for freelancers. there is no age restriction
This service is very beneficial for teenagers. If your child is between the age of twelve and seventeen, they can open JazzCash NextGen Account
As we know, to open and create any bank account we have to follow some rules and regulations. Everyone can not open these accounts. An age limit will be predefined. This is a very amazing offer through jazz cash. This is the first digital account for teenagers.
JazzCash NextGen account gives you complete freedom to deposit, withdraw cash, make online and QR payments, or send money through the one-stop shop and JazzCash Mobile App.
Age limit minor account
The child age should have 12 to 17 years and 10 months.
salient features of JazzCash NextGen Account
- All types of transactions Send and receive money via mobile wallets
- Utility bill payment
- Prepaid and postpaid mobile top-up
- Retail purchases
- Freelance payments
Requirements to Open JazzCash NextGen Account
- B Form of child
- The child Guardian should have a JazzCash Account
- One Guardian can get two minor accounts registered
- Guardian’s biometric verification is necessary.
Account opening process
The opening process is very simple and easy. here are two methods for creating a jazz cash NextGen account.
- Jazz cash agent Method:
- Jazz App Method:
Jazz cash agent Method
Here are some steps To open this account
- Firstly Visit the nearest JazzCash retailer with your parents
- Bring your CNIC or B Form number
- Enter Form B issuance date
- Mention the Mobile number of the minor
- Mention the Mobile number of the guardian
- An OTP message will be received on your sim
- After that Parents will get their biometric verification
- After that NextGen account was successfully created
- A confirmation message will be received on your mobile
Jazz App Method
If you are between 12 and 17 years of age, you should visit the nearest jazz cash agent with your parents. Jazz Cash next-gen account is very easy to open.
- First of all, you have to download your jazz cash App and login
- Click on the My Account option
- Select Create jazz cash next-generation account option
- Fill minor information form
- Enter your child’s Mobile number
- Enter your child B Form 13 digits number
- Enter issuance date
- Accept the terms and conditions option
- Dail your 4-digit MPIN number
- Click on the submit option.
- You will receive a confirmation message
How to create a personal MPIN?
Two methods are used to create MPIN
- Jazz cash App
- *786# code Dialing method
After successful registration, Jazz users can dial the *786# code or use Mobile App to create their desired 4-digit MPIN.
Anyone with the JazzCash NextGen will enjoy level 1 status. That means with this, you will have:
- 50,000 daily credits limit
- 50,000 daily debits limit
- 200,000 monthly credit and debit limit
- 1,200,000 yearly credit and debit limit
- 1,200,000 maximum balance
How to close & deactivate JazzCash NextGen Account
If you want to delete or deactivate your jazz cash NextGen account. For this Jazz, users can call a helpline number by dialing 4444, while other network users can call by dialing 021-111-124-444.
Two accounts on 1 simIt means You can register two children’s accounts on one ID card. simply one guardian can make 2 NextGen accounts.
When a minor turns 18, the NextGen account will be converted into a Jazz cash account
NextGen account will be blocked when the minor turns 18. After the age of 18 years, the child will have to visit any JazzCash retailer for biometric verification along with his own CNIC details.
No loan facility is available
You cannot get a loan facility in it. You will get all services except a loan.
Terms & Conditions
1. JazzCash NextGen Account only is open for minors between the ages of 12 & 17 years and 10 months, this age limit can be changed at any time by the bank.
2. The Minor shall be required to obtain valid CNIC and biometric verification and shall also provide all necessary documentation to MMBL.
3. In case death of a Minor, the JazzCash NextGen account operations shall be suspended. The balance therein shall be payable to the legal heirs of the deceased
4. If the guardian account will be blocked and suspended it doesn’t affect your next Gen account.
5. Account Holders can use JazzCash services to avail services through USSD, Mobile App, or Retailer.
6. Bank reserves the right to restrict any service or change limits of the minor account without any notification.
7. in case of any fraudulent or ambiguous activity performed by the minor’s account Guardian is completely responsible for the NextGen account.
8. The Bank reserves the right to change rules and add any rules at any time without any notice to the constituents or the public.
Now it is very easy to create a bank account for children in Pakistan.
This is a good opportunity, especially for students and freelancers who have to make transactions and keep their pocket money safe and secure.