Apply for Flood Relief Fund Online Registration
In this article, we will explain How to apply Ehsaas Flood Relief Cash Program 25000. As we all know Pakistan is badly affected due to the flood this year. Pakistan has to face many serious challenges nowadays. In such a time of trouble, the Prime Minister of Pakistan has announced EhsaasProgram 25000.
Financial aid would be provided to flood-affected people so that people can purchase medicine and food. The Prime Minister has said that the Finance Department will assist with Rs 50 billion.
Introduction Flood Relief Cash Program:
Shahbaz Sharif Ehsaas Program 25000 is officially known as the “Flood Relief Cash Program Rs 25000”
This facilitation is provided to flood victims at the direction of Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif through the Benazir Income Support Programme. The cash will provide money to only those Pakistani who are living in those areas Where flood has destroyed people’s lives.
The Ehsaas Program 25000 online registration has been started. The people can check Ehsaas program registration eligibility criteria and also can apply online.
List of Ehsaas Programs 2023
The government of Pakistan has introduced various Ehsaas programs such as.
- Ehsaas Rashan Program.
- Ehsaas Kafalat Program
- Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship
- Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program Ehsaas Amdan Program
- Ehsaas Nashonuma Program
- Ehsaas Buzurg Program
- Ehsaas Loan Program
- Ehsaas Scholarship Program:
The basic purpose of this program is to help the affected and deserving people through the Ehsaas program These people have been facing serious issues and hardships due to the natural disaster.
The main goal of the government is to help those families and individuals who have lost their houses and whose financial conditions have been adversely affected. These people are deprived of fulfilling their daily life needs.
What amount of the Flood Relief Cash Program?
The total amount of the Flood Relief Cash Program is 25000 rupees. This financial assistance is provided to the head of the family affected by floods
How to check Ehsaas eligibility Criteria 2023
It is very important to know whether you are eligible for the Ehsaas program or not. It has a very simple and easy procedure. If you want to check your eligibility criteria for the Ehsaas program
There are following 3 methods to check eligibility criteria.
- Online portal service
- CNIC service
- 8171 sms service.
1. Visit Ehsaas online portal
Online portal services are available for all. The application forms are available on the Ehsaas portal where you can check your eligibility status.
2. CNIC eligibility criteria
- Write 14 digits CNIC number in the text box and submit it on 8171.
- After verification, you will receive an SMS.
- If you are considered eligible during Ehsaas Gov Pk then you will receive a confirmation SMS
- After the confirmation, you can visit your nearby Ehsaas center
3. 8171 eligibility criteria
8171 is an SMS service. this service is available for all deserving Pakistani people whose financial condition falls under the poverty score. This service is used to check your program eligibility.
The main purpose of 8171 is to facilitate and help all poor, needy, and deserving people
Distribution Criteria and Registration Policy
Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif has given instructions about the BISP Program 25000 cash distribution.
- The cash amount of Rs. 25000 will be distributed to the people of Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, Gilgit, AJK, and KPK.
- A total of Rs. 28.32 Billion was allocated for the help of people who have sacrificed during the recent flood in Pakistan.
- The 60 billion rupees have been successfully distributed between flood-affected families.
- The Government of Pakistan has allocated 100 billion rupees the helping deserving people.
How to apply Ehsaas Flood Relief Cash Program 25000 (2023)
This program will only provide an only Pakistanis who live in flood-affected areas where People’s lives have been destroyed.
The people can get a 25000 cash amount from Easypaisa, Jazz Cash, and other banks in Pakistan. They also can visit the BISP official website and fill out the form or check the criteria.
Who Can Apply For Ehsaas Program 25000 Cash
This opportunity is available only to those Pakistani people who are living in those areas where Flood water has destroyed people’s lives.
Eligibility Criteria For Ehsaas Program 25000
All the Pakistani people of Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, Gilgit, AJK, and KPK are eligible for this program.
- Only Flood Affected and deserving people will be registered to
- check your CNIC Check number for the Ehsaas program.
- NADRA will text you if you are eligible.
- Ehsaas Kafalat Centres can verify your documents.
- Your CNIC should be valid
- Ehsaas Kafalat criteria are the same and will be applied
How to online apply for Ehsaas Flood Relief Cash Program 25000:
Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif introduced the second phase of “Ehsaas Program Register Online 2023”. An Ehsaas Emergency Cash web portal was created to check people’s eligibility.
The 8171 online Registration 2023 is available for everyone. The people can apply online Till the last date. Go to the official website and fill out the online application form. Those Families not yet registered with the BISP (Benazir Income Support Program) can send their CNIC number to 8171 from their mobile phones. Eligible families will be contacted through SMS from 8171 to their registered numbers.
Ehsaas Program 25000 Online Registration Process
Online “Web-Portal” is available for everyone who belongs to Pakistan like Federal, Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, Gilgit, and AJK. All the eligible individuals can check their eligibility criteria online
Here are some important steps
- Simply write the CNIC number and send it to 8171.
- You will receive an SMS message
- After receiving the verification SMS, visit the nearest Ehsaas registration center and receive your money.
- If your bank account exists, you can collect money from an ATM machine.
If your data is available in the record of the Government, then you will receive a confirmation message; NADRA will track all records then the verification process will be completed. People can check their eligibility criteria through the 8171 sms service.
- The government team will survey flood areas, collect data, and prepare the complete list. After that BISP payment of RS 25000, the Flood Relief cash program will be provided to the people.
- Do not share your personal information with anyone like CNIC or mobile number. Only the government of Pakistan is providing Flood Relief Cash Program 25000
- Beware of skimmers to any fraudulent
- If you need more information contact only government official websites and office
- If you are facing any issues regarding registration then visit your nearby NADRA office at 8171 Nadra Gov Pk.