Telenor gives you a Balance Sharing facility. A specific Code is (*1*1#) used to transferring balance .This code is valid on all Telenor numbers. Now Share mobile balance easily with your family and friends.its process is very simple and easy.
Through this new and exciting service you can share up to 200 rupees balance with Telenor users
Telenor Balance Share code 2024
Telenor Smart Share is a service that enables you to transfer credit to others when they need it the most.
You have to dial the specific code provided by Telenor for balance sharing. Write an amount and press send button. Please remember these codes can be changed over time.
Simply Dial *1*1*92345<9233XXXXXXXX>*50
After that the balance will be shared
Telenor Smart Share Code 2024:
Telenor’s “Smart Share” service is a feature that allows users to share their mobile account balance with others. This service is used for sharing mobile credit
Balance share Code: *1*1#
Sharing Charges: Rs. 7
Simply Dial *1*1*92345<9233XXXXXXXX>*100#
After dialing this balance will be shared.The smart Share code is valid on all Telenor mobile sims.
How to share Telenor Balance
Are you searching how to transfer the balance? you don’t need to worry We will guide you completely on How can you share Balance?
Telenor Balance sharing Methods
- Balance share Via App.
- Balance share Via SMS
- Balance share Via code
1. Telenor Balance Share App
Here are a few simple steps
- Download the Telenor App
- After logging in go to the “Balance Transfer” section
- Enter the Telenor number where you want to share your balance
- Enter the amount of balance you want to share
- At the end, you should receive a confirmation message
Telenor Balance Share via Sms
Please follow these steps to share your Balance through SMS
- Open your messaging box and compose a new SMS
- Enter the Telenor number of the person you want to share your balance
- Enter the amount
- send an SMS to 6388
- You will receive a confirmation SMS
ALSO READ: Telenor balance check
Telenor Balance Share Via Code
Please follow these steps to share the balance
- Firstly Open your phone dialer pad
- Dial this code from your mobile
- After that press 1 to confirm the balance transfer.
- After completing the transaction, you should receive a confirmation message.
For example, if you want to share Rs. 100.00 with someone
- Type *1*1*923451234567*100# and send it
- Press the 1 to confirm the balance transfer.
You can send it 10 times a day
How to deactivate the Smart Share service?
You can dial the *710# code from your mobile to deactivate balance balance sharing service. There are no charges will apply for dialing *710#.
ALSO READ jazz balance share code
Q.1 What are the Balance sharing amount Limit?
You can share amount between Rs. 20.00 to Rs. 200.00 Amount.
Q.2 What are Balance share charges ?
The Rs. 7 are charged for sharing the balance.
Q.3 Can we transfer balance from Telenor to other network number?
No, we can only share Balance Telenor numbers . There is no option to share balance other network
Terms and conditions
- The sender & receiver both will receive a confirmation message after the balance transferring
- The Standard taxes will be charged on each transaction.
- The balance will remain valid for the same time.
- Smart Share can be done a maximum of 10 times a day.
- Only prepaid users can share the balance
if you want to help others then you can easily share balance with the help of Telenor Smart Sharing service. This is very helpful service. Stay connected with us and check Telenor’s official website for the most upcoming information.